A traditional Greek recipe for the fasting Easter
Α Mediterranean diet healthy recipe of for easy and quick meal
- 500gr dried spaghetti
- 100gr extra virgin olive oil
- 5 to 8 cloves garlic chopped
- 3 to 4 crushed red hot chili peppers (not the band)
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 200gr grated cheese (add more if you desire)
In a large pot boil water, add salt.
Add spaghetti and cook as much as stated on the packaging.
Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
Add peppers and garlic as flakes and cook until the garlic begins to lightly brown, approximately 3 minutes.
Serve the pasta in large platter and drizzle with scented oil.
Add the parsley and the grated cheese and toss well.
……………….. It could not be easier !